Wednesday, 28 October 2009

The procrastination continues...but the blogging begins :)

This is my very first blog entry...ever. What the heck am I doing here? Well for one as the title suggests...I am procrastinating from writing 3000 words that I need to have completed by Friday morning. I have had writers block for quite some time now. and after a nap (I had a headache in my defense), watching grey's anatomy. eating copious amounts of food, and then going out for a walk in the city...and coming back with 2 guests named biscuit and haagen dazs here I am doing something I never thought I'd really do and writing about the very thing I am trying to avoid. :)

I have no idea who would read my blog...I think if I have to explain why I never thought I'd ever write in a blog, is because of the fear that people would actually read what I have to say and think it's stupid. Well there you have it, I've gotten it over with and I've exposed myself to vulnerability and revealed my fear for all of the internet world to see. But then again something wise has surfaced in my brain...something I actually learned in one of my classes which is that people often think people pay more attention to you then they really are...exhibit A: a girl gets a haircut she really hates and is so paranoid other people think it's weird as she walks around in public. News flash...people really aren't looking at you, and they really don't care. So I will finish up my first entry in comfort...because I think I'll be ok now.

p.s. Hi everyone :) I really miss you...and I promise after I finish my series of essays I'll come back and write about everything I wanted to share since September. It's so sad because I told a lot of you I'd be really good and start blogging as soon as I got here...and I've finally started but it's already the end of October. -.- fail. ok well until next time :) wish me luck with my papers!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really good blog entry. two guests biscuit and haagen dazs baHAHAHAH!! hope your paper writing is going well. miss you and i will be "following" you. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw yayy!!! you started the blog!!! :) cant wait to read about your exciting adventures! good luck on your paper!

    ReplyDelete